When it comes to working out, I love a good exercise soundtrack to listen to. I need music which is upbeat and makes you want to workout, otherwise I have no motivation whatsoever! I love going to the gym and recently I joined Amazon music as you get a free 30 day trial, so I can listen to my music wherever I am and whenever I want. Its been an amazing app and I couldn’t find a better way to share it with you all than to give you a 30 day FREE trial! I love a bargain and this is certainly one as it is free! So see below for a list of my current favourite workout tracks for autumn!
This week, I thought I would do a list of my top 5 favourite tracks for working out:
Benefits of Amazon Unlimited:
- Unlimited access to 50 million songs – including all the latest and greatest artists and albums, as well as thousands of playlists and stations
- New music all the time – the newest releases as soon as they are available
- Ad-free listening – uninterrupted, high quality audio
- Offline listening – download to listen to your favourite music, wherever you are
- Hands-free listening with Alexa – exclusive voice features
Sign up for a FREE 30 day trial:
Fill in your details. They ask for your email, name, date of birth etc.
Download the app – this is so handy for listening to the music.
Start listening!! It is as easy as that! You can cancel at any time you wish – there is no contract! SO enjoy your 30 days free trial! If you are like me, I am sure you will love it.
Student – 6 months free Amazon Music
If you are a student, you can get 6 months free with amazon music, just click here. Take full advantage of this offer for freshers week.
I hope you enjoyed seeing what my favourite workout tracks of Autumn 2019 have been and feel free to comment and tell me what your favourite workout track is?